Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe March is over already & that we are already 3 days into April. I am somewhat okay with time flying by so quickly. For one it means we will get to see Berek again. Also we will get to hold our new sweet baby girl very soon {only 9 more weeks not that I have started counting down or anything.} Aniston is very excited {or at least acting that way now} & only time will tell once the baby is here. I think she will be so excited to have lots of Daddy/Daughter time because she misses Berek so much. The only reason I hate time flying by so quickly is because I will never get to experience Aniston at this age ever ever again. Which sometimes is a good thing like when she is mad & has a handful of my hair in her hand. Ouch! March was extremely busy month for us. We enjoyed visits from my parents, my brother's family, & my in laws. I didn't get to take a whole lot of pictures because Aniston keeps me very busy & well her & Nadia don't always get along at least for now. We like to call them Ali & Tyson for good reasons. Ahh it was like looking through my life if I had twins. Although it was more like twins that were separated at birth & didn't know each other existed & then realized they had to share toys because Mom & Dad didn't buy them each their own. Wooo it was sure a tough life for those couple of days. But the girls both survived. Not only did the girls have to share toys but they also had to share my brother. Aniston loves Uncle Carey like he is her Dad {maybe he qualifies as a deployment Dad replacement?} Often Carey was caught carrying a girl in each arm. They enjoyed that time together & were usually very sweet to each other. That was so not the case if only one was in his arm. Carey has traveled on the road with us multiple times as well as paid an unexpected visit to us in Florida this deployment. Aniston isn't used to seeing Dads around a lot with her friends {they are all deployed} so when she sees Carey I think it reminds her that Dads do indeed exist. I will be tracking down more photos of our time together. Apparently I only have tea time photos. So keep an eye out for updates on photos! Tea time {thankfully we have 2 sets of tea pots}
After my family left my in-laws arrived for a few days. I was able to get a lot of errands done & just enjoyed some relaxation. We went to the pool one day & it was a lot of fun. I got to relax some in the sun which was extremely peaceful {& much needed!} Apparently I didn't take any photos & will get some from my MIL. What a disappointment this post is in the photography portion! Sorry & stay tuned! Not sure why blogger isn't spacing my writing like I want it too.

No comments: