This.is.what.being.a.parent.is.all.about.
Please take a minute to admire my brand new BOB Revolution SE Duallie.
I bought the single before Aniston was born & never imagined I would love this stroller as much as I love her {my love runs that deep for a stroller - weird I know.} Berek just complained because how much it cost but once we received it & started using it the money didn't matter anymore. Especially once he compared the difference to our City Mini which was only a must have because it was compact - which is what I needed because I drove a Civic. I never forgot the day I heard about how amazing the BOB was from another Mom. It was about 4 years ago when I ran into a friend's sister at Target. She swore it was the best stroller & I actually took notes & remembered this tip. So I knew I was getting the BOB even before I was ready for kids {it came in Navy Blue come on that was enough for me to want to buy it!} Then when I got pregnant with our second sweet baby girl I tried to deny the need to have the double because it isn't practical for shopping or anything but honestly I couldn't deny my love for the BOB. I started to think how could I do my daily walks with two kids? Aniston wouldn't be able to walk to the park or even through our neighborhood. I could put her in the single & then use the Ergo {the other greatest invention} for the baby but what if it was warm out {we do live in Florida people!} I started to come around & think I NEED to have the BOB duallie. After discussing with some Military wives/friends {one who recently had her third & the other pregnant with her second - also a single BOB owner} I was sold. Finally I discussed it with my other neighbor/felllow Military wife, Lindsey, {who never owned a BOB} & felt the total opposite. But after some discussions we both ended up ordering the BOB duallie. Needless to say Berek wasn't too happy when I let him know I ordered our third stroller & that I got a great deal all he heard was that I spent hundreds more on yet another stroller but I quickly changed the subject to see how his custom gold clubs were coming along. The stroller arrived rather quickly & Lindsey & I were both very excited {texting each other all day to see if it had arrived yet} even though we wouldn't be able to use it for a few more months. Obviously our girls were also very excited because they both took one look at the stroller & climbed right in {Wooo Hooo money well spent!} Unfortunately I wasn't camera ready for this moment {I have a feeling it will be repeated.} This is an awesome thing for me because Aniston has the opposite reaction in her City Mini stroller. My friend, Lindsey, has now also ordered a BOB single stroller so that she can start using it right away. She finally gets my obsession. I am just waiting for my bestie April to jump on the BOB bandwagon. :) I have a feeling I won't ever want to part with these strollers because maybe I will babysit if not I will just hold onto them for when I am a Grandmom in twenty-five years. Navy is a classic color right? haha.
Things I love about the BOB
Super large canopy - must have for Florida sun
Amazing bike wheels that allow me to jump 4 inches with a sleepy baby or toddler & not even disturb them.
I also love that Aniston & our other sweet baby girl each have 2 pockets at their disposal but I totally forgot to photograph them! Aniston loves to place her milk & juice for her babies here, her drinks, any snacks, bracelets, etc.
1 comment:
OMG, I feel so overwhelmed and I don't even have babies yet. Is this stroller for walking/jogging or is it for everyday use? How many strollers do you need? I thought just one but obviously I'm clueless. PS- I just found out what a "boppy" was a few weeks ago, haha! I'm going to need you to school me on all this whenever I get pregnant! :)
Post a Comment