Saturday, May 26, 2012
Welcome Home & Happy 2nd Birthday Aniston!
Berek has returned home safe & sound. It is so great having him around these last few days. {Hello no more trash & recycling duties!} I was so tired of handling all of the chores around the house so it is really nice to have some help now. Also Aniston just lights up around him & she has some new phrases that she loves to say. She wasn't sure what to do at first when she saw him but seconds later she was in his arms & smiling. After the first hug she was hooked. All she kept saying for the rest of the day was "My Daddy" & "Happy Daddy." I love watching them bond together. Berek is such a wonderful Daddy & I am glad he is back in our lives. All the work I did {hello last minute to do list while 38 weeks pregnant} was well worth it. Although it is one of my reasons for my lack of blogging recently.
Our family of 3 {soon to be 4!}
Also last weekend {May 20th to be exact} Aniston turned 2! I can't believe how fast she is growing! We had her 2 year check-up on Monday. She is 36.75 inches tall & weighs 29 lbs. We are officially celebrating her birthday tomorrow with cake although her birthday party won't take place until late June. She saw her cake in the fridge tonight & got very excited {as am I}. I will take pictures tomorrow as she opens {some} of her presents & eats cake! I have been slacking on my monthly photo taking recently & hopefully will get back on track with it when baby girl #2 arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment