Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Aniston turns 23 months old!
I can not believe Aniston is going to be 2 years old next month! Our sweet baby girl is becoming such a big girl. We haven't done a photo shoot recently but I plan on doing one. I have been taking notes on what Aniston has been up to this past month. The list however is not organized at all but here it goes. She has started to pat my back & squeeze my neck when giving me hugs. Yes Berek I have been trying to teach her how to "hug Papa's neck" for your homecoming. She absolutely LOVES to sing! Her favorite songs are twinkle, twinkle little star & the Goodbye Gymbo song {which is from her weekly gym class.} She also sings Happy Birthday to you as well as the 1, 2 buckle my shoe song. She periodically decides to sing them everyday & I look forward to it. She also has learned to shake her hiney on demand & it is absolutely the cutest thing ever. She has slept in her big girl bed a few times & has also napped in there. Although lately I have been forgetting to ask her if she wants to sleep there at night. Maybe it is because she has figured out how to escape? Although she still has no idea how to open doors but I think this is because I never shut any doors. Aniston is heads over heels in love with Gymbo. She always has to get the big Gymbo out during free play & actually manages to share him with her friends. But mostly she likes to keep him all to herself. She would not stop playing with the Gymbo hand puppet the other day but since it wasn't on sale I did not purchase it. Aniston was pretty upset about that until she found my Williams Sonoma red oven mitts. She now goes into the drawer & takes them whenever she wants. I often find her singing songs from her class to her babies. Definitely glad I saved my $15! We can officially never deny Aniston because she loves Ranch as much as we do! She likes it with her pizza, cucumbers, chicken subs, french fries, & etc. She loves to eat chocolate {especially M's} & gets very excited because it doesn't happen often. She is extremely silly & usually counts 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, & then giggles out loud. I know she knows this isn't right but she loves to be silly. She recognizes colors & letters. The other day her PJ's said SWEET DREAMS & she would always say "W" when point to the "M". She recognized the rest of the letters correctly though. We spend a lot of time at "Park Mimi." Aniston loves the slide & swing as well as digging in the dirt {Yuck!} She still has no fear & therefore I always have to be very close to her. She loves the pool which is awesome because so do I! We go as much as the weather allows us too. She loves to lift her shirt & mine so that our bare bellies can touch {perhaps this is like how we feel when our heads touch Berek? haha.} I am often out in public with my shirt lifted up so don't judge. Aniston loves to point out things she sees - P3's, puppies, babies, birds, boats, fish, etc. She continues to say it until I acknowledge her. Aniston is still the happiest baby ever. So I must be doing something right. It is the one thing that strangers always notice about her - she never stops smiling or giggling & I am so grateful for that. I can't imagine going a day without her giggling or smiling. I can't wait for you to get home & see her in person Berek. I know she has been up to even more stuff but I just can't remember it all. But one thing is for sure she is no long a baby & is turning out to be just like you - Berek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment