Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Where does the time go??
As usual things have been busy around here. Sorry for my absence. Last week I had a crazy busy week. On Monday I had an ultrasound & our sweet baby girl looks identical to Aniston at the same age. So excited to see her in person! Aniston enjoyed watching her on the {tv} screen. Although she always thinks that the tech is hurting her. Our sweet baby girl {no she doesn't have a name yet.} weighed 4 lbs. 12 oz. & is in the 57 percentile. On Tuesday we went to see my OBGYN for my check-up - everything is looking great. I can't believe we only have 6 weeks until we meet our sweet baby girl & less for Berek's return home {so looking forward to that!} On Wednesday morning I spent my day cleaning while Aniston watched Elmo until it was time to pick up Mom-Mom & Christine at the airport. We were so excited for our visitors! Unfortunately for Christine her visit included some babysitting. On Thursday morning I had the spring award ceremony for Navy Marine Corp Relief Society {NMCRS}. I received a pin for 600 volunteer hours - Woo Hoo! I love volunteering for such a great organization & often miss it since becoming a Mom. I know I will return one day when my girls have grown up though. Then on Friday evening I had board turnover for the Spouses Club. It was bittersweet handing over the President position but I know my friend will do a wonderful job & now I can relax during the meetings. I am so looking forward to that! Finally on Saturday Christine was able to attend something with me. We attended a Progressive Dinner for NMCRS. We enjoyed some great food & had fun discussing babies. I think it is official to say that Christine may be waiting even longer to have kids now. Haha. By the time Sunday came around I was excited to just stay home & relax. I am unable to keep up with my busy schedule sometimes but thankful it helps the time fly by. I also left out some things we did such as a trip to BJ's, Gymboree Play & Music class for Aniston, Mani/Pedi, lunch at Los Portales {so yummy - can't wait to go with you Berek!}, & other things I can't even remember now {Hello Pregnancy Brain!} After all that I am not surprised I was so tired last week. I was thankful for our low key Sunday so that I could recover. I wish Christine could have stayed longer but she will be back in June! My Mom however is staying with me until sometime in June. I have enjoyed having someone watch Aniston so that I can have some Mommy time. My trip to Costco was so peaceful today & I actually got to eat a slice of cheese pizza in peace. What a nice treat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment